Mise à jour de DVD Corr Database depuis 2020 vers 2022. Logiciel de base de données de jeu d'échecs en anglais. The new Corr Database 2022 is the large ChessBase collection of correspondence games from the period from 1804 to 2021. With more than 80,000 tournaments and over 2 million correspondence games, the Corr 2022 is a must for all correspondence chess fans. But the Corr Database is very popular even among many grandmasters and trainers, since correspondence games often herald the development of opening theory!
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
Mise à jour de DVD Corr Database depuis 2020 vers 2022.
* Pour une mise à jour, veillez à nous envoyer par mail le numéro de série de votre ancienne version.
DVD Corr Database 2022. Logiciel de base de données de jeu d'échecs en anglais.
2 millions de parties d'échecs par correspondance - 20 analyses de GM en vidéo
La nouvelle base de données Corr 2022 est la grande collection ChessBase de parties d'échecs par correspondance pour la période allant de 1804 à 2021. Avec plus de 80'000 tournois et plus de deux millions de parties d'échecs par correspondance, la base de données Corr 2022 est un must pour tous les amateurs de cette manière de jouer aux échecs. Mais la base de données Corr est également très populaire auprès de nombreux GMs, car c'est souvent dans les échecs par correspondance que se déroulent les duels théoriques qui font date!
• Nouvelle disposition, accès plus pratique!
• NOUVEAU: 20 parties sélectionnées des 29e-32e Championnats du monde d'échecs par correspondance, analysées en vidéo (en anglais) des GMs de renom tels que Rustam Kasimdzhanov, Markus Ragger, Vidit Gujrathi, Christian Bauer, Romain Édouard, Yannick Pelletier, Mihail Marin et autres.
Get insights from the pioneers of Chess-Opening Novelties and update your repertoire with games from the new Correspondence Database.
Correspondence games are usually very good – after all, the players can consult computers and engines during the game and correspondence players often have a deep chess understanding and enrich their games with interesting new ideas. Thus, the games are not decided by tactical blunders but by strategic understanding, long-term preparation, and passionate, patient scientific work.
It is no surprise that a lot of grandmasters already use correspondence games to prepare their openings.
The Correspondence Database 2022 gives you a unique opportunity to explore the fascinating world of correspondence chess and to enrich your opening repertoire with ideas from a wealth of unknown top-class games.
New features of the Correspondence Database 2022:
• The Correspondence Database enhances usability: a new design and a new menu make access and navigation easier and faster, e.g. see the recent World Championship Cycles, look for specific players and their games or look for your own openings within the Corr Database.
• The Correspondence Database 2022 offers more than 400,000 new games. The Corr 2020 had 1.6 million games, the new Corr 2022 database offers over 2 million games. Search for your favorite opening positions, e.g. all Correspondence games starting from the Sicilian Najdorf position: ￼ Search for games by a specific player or prepare versus players by entering the name and click on prepare vs. White or vs. Black, e.g. search for all games by strong Correspondence player Dronov.
• The Correspondence Database comes with 20 high-class videos covering selected games from the 29th-32th Correspondence Chess World Championship cycles presented by popular ChessBase authors such as GMs wie Rustam Kasimdzhanov, Markus Ragger, Vidit Gujrathi, Christian Bauer, Romain Edouard, Yannick Pelletier, Mihail Marin and others
• 9 videos by endgame expert GM Karsten Müller provide fascinating insights into the endgame from selected world-class Correspondence games.
Quotes by Top Grandmasters within the new Correspondence Database 2022 Videos:
GM Markus Ragger (Number 1 Top GM from Austria) : “(…) To reach chances in Correspondence games, you need to reach a strategical very very complex position, because in these complex positions there are many lines which a computer would show 0.00 and you have to go extremely deep to have long term plans and there you have a chance to outplay your opponent (…)”
GM Erwin L’Ami (Top GM from the Netherlands): “ I’m really intrigued by the enormous depth that goes into these games – these are the best games out there, there are no chess games of a higher level than Correspondence games!”
GM Simon Williams (“Ginger GM, commentator, attacking player from England): “There is a lot of things you can learn from correspondence chess, I learnt a lot by looking at the games – basically Correspondence Chess involves you’re allowed to use computers nowadays to help you process along, but also to guide the computer with human intellect, so a combination which should lead to the strongest factors out there. The level of chess we see in the Correspondence World Championships is the highest out there.”
GM Vidit Gujrathi, Super Grandmaster Elo 2727 (Nov. 2021 Fide list, number 2 in India): “
(…) First of all let me note before I dive in all the details of the game, I wanted to tell you the importance of searching games; when I prepare for my own games I always not only track the over-the-board games, but I always keep an eye on all the games which have been played in the Correspondence. The reason for that is many times all these Correspondence Players have found brilliant ideas in the opening, which I have used myself on countless occasions and not only me, I think many of my colleagues also have had similar experiences and they also constantly keep a track of all the Correspondence games that have been played”
Let yourself be inspired as chess at the highest level available awaits you. Lots of success and joy with the new Correspondence Database 2022!
• New, refined layout!
• EXCLUSIVE! Twenty selected games from the 29th-32th Correspondence Chess World Championship cycles presented in video analysis by wellknown GMs such as Rustam Kasimdzhanov, Markus Ragger, Vidit Gujrathi, Christian Bauer, Romain Edouard, Yannick Pelletier, Mihail Marin and others.
• Let yourself be inspired as chess at the highest level available awaits you!
Système Requis : Desktop PC or Notebook, 2 GB RAM, Windows 11, 10 or 8.1, DVD-ROM drive (if ordered with Postal Delivery), ChessBase 16 or 15, Internet access (downloads).
Ce logiciel fonctionne uniquement avec les environnements informatiques PC (pas avec les ordinateurs MAC).
|Langue(s) :||Anglais, Allemand|